Keep your skin healthy, radiant, and looking younger for longer. Follow these tips and give your skin the care and attention it needs. The best care is self-care.
Here are some simple tips to get started on your journey:
- Moisturise directly after a shower. The excess water on your skin gets locked in by your moisturiser, keeping your skin hydrated.
- Exercise regularly. When you work out, your body sends more blood to your skin, helping it stay plump.
- Scrub or dry brush. Don’t forget to exfoliate! Use a shower scrub, brush or loofah to gently remove dead skin cells.
What you drink is also important for smooth radiating skin. Sip on this delicious antioxidant radiant skin smoothie recipe:
1 cup frozen mixed berries
1/2 cup plain Greek yoghurt
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, sip and enjoy the nutritious drink!
This smoothie is packed with antioxidants, fibre and protein, which can help to boost your energy, add a natural radiance to your skin and improve your overall health. The honey and cinnamon also add a touch of sweetness and warmth, making it a comforting and soothing treat.
Share your smoothies with us on social media by tagging @Shoprite and use the hashtag #ShopriteHairandBeauty
This smoothie is great as it keeps your skin smooth, radiant and health, due to the vitamins and minerals contained in the ingredients used.